Masonry’s services include:
- hosting of web sites for local groups, Kingdom offices, guilds, and peerages
- mailing lists for local groups, offices, guilds, and peerages
- hosted mail and mail forwarding for local groups and officers
- a Discord server for teleconferences
- customised databases to assist with Kingdom records, including the Registry, the Lochac Roll of Arms, Canon Lore and the Seneschals Database
- a domain name service (DNS) for groups
- graphics for official Kingdom documents and web sites
Please Ask Masonry if you have questions about our services.
Masonry does not provide the content of web sites; this is the responsibility of individual webwrights who maintain each site. Visit the Lochac Webwright for further information.